Thank you for all your replies on our question "What is the name of the flower from the upcoming video tutorial".
The number One answer from you was : Peony
Then your replies were as follows: Sunflower, Poppy, Orchid, Peruvian Lily, Daffodil, Apple blossom flowers, Dogwood, Iris, Chrysanthemum ...
and again, just like the last time, no one guessed it right ! :)
- The name of the flower from the new video tutorial came from the French word pensée" thought" and brings the meaning that magic is all around you, all you have to do is have your eyes and heart open to see.
- This flower is most definitely a symbol of fairies and elves and magical realms.
- It is a delicate looking flower, the fragrant and edible blooms are desirable in gardens.
- This flower inspired William Shakespeare to write of romance.
- This flower has one of the widest color ranges of any garden annual. Included in the wide color range are red, purple, blue, bronze, pink, black, yellow, white, lavender, orange, apricot and mahogany. The flowers may be of a single color or have two or three colors with a "face".
Any ideas? : )
Click on the button below to see our new video tutorial