Thank you for taking the time to visit The Silk Flower Artist on-line shop.
E Terms and conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on +41786822363.
We can ship your professional instruments to virtually any address in the World.
We ship via Swiss Post.
We will ship your package to the address listed on PayPal unless you give other instructions.
All small packages normally post via Standard Economy shipping without insurance and tracking number. Please contact us if you wish to upgrade the shipping method.
All packages (500 gr - 1 000 gr - MASTER SET and MINI SET ) shipped via Economy shipping (no insurance, no tracking number).
Please contact if you wish to add an insurance and tracking number.
Shipping Time of package shipment in international traffic depends on organization of post office traffic in the destination country. As our experience tells us in international traffic:
Europe - 3 days up to 7 days
USA - 1 - 2 weeks
Europe - 1 - 2 weeks
USA - up to 4 weeks
We suggest you to insure your package from loss or damage in domestic and international transport.
** Please note all small items are sent at buyer's own risk unless signed for or tracked post is paid for.
What if a package is not insured?
The Silk Flower Artist does not bear any responsibility and does not recognize reimbursement in cases of loss, damage or decreasing of package content.
What if a package is insured?
The Silk Flower Artist guarantees to reimburse damage in case of loss of insured package in the invoiced amount. In a case of damage or decreasing of content of an insured package a reimbursement will be made in a determined or estimated amount of damage or decrease, but not in an amount greater then the amount that would be paid in a case of loss of package.
The Silk Flower Artist does not bear any responsibility and does not recognize damage or loss reimbursement caused by unforeseeable events beyond human possibilities (accidents, natural disasters, etc.).
A system for electronic monitoring of deliveries enables a user of delivery services to know in every moment where the package is - its status (delivered, returned, rerouted).
User can find information on package status by searching following Web pages:
Swiss Post - track and trace
You only need to enter package reception number (identification number) on a corresponding Web page to find information considering your package (date, time and place of reception, position of your package, and its state (delivered, returned, delivery in progress, etc.).
You can find identification number in the e-mail sent to you by Elena-Silk Flower Art right after the distribution.
Refunds and Exchanges
We take extreme care in ensuring that everything we sell is packaged very well. We value our clients extremely highly.
Our professional instruments are guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction.
We carefully check every sold item before we post it, if it is defective we send it back to our supplier. If you receive damaged goods then we will offer a refund upon their return, we cannot offer refunds for goods that have been used. Administration fees CHF 25.00 for all refunds.
For obvious reasons we cannot offer refunds on digital goods (Video / PDF tutorials, DVD, USB Flash drive).
Import duties and fees
You can be a subject liable for paying custom duties and taxes that may arise when the package arrives in your country. Additional expenses that may originate from custom duties in your country must be paid by you. We do not have control of these eventual expenses and can not estimate the amount. Custom duties vary from country to country and you should contact local custom authorities for further information. Just to remind you, when you order from Elena-Silk Flower Art you become the importer and must act in accordance with laws and regulations of the country you are receiving shipment in.
If a package is marked as "Gift" value of a package is not freed from custom duties; the duties must be paid by a person receiving the package.
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to The Silk Flower Artist via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary
legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the Switzerland;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
The Silk Flower Artist, we or us
The Silk Flower Artist of Rue des gees 1, La Tour-de-Treme, Suisse, 1635;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Silk Flower Artist and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Silk Flower Artist and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://www.silkflowerartist.com/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, The Silk Flower Artist is the "data controller". This means that The Silk Flower Artist determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth;
d. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. IP address (automatically collected);
f. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
g. operating system (automatically collected);
h. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ;
b. data is received from other sources; and
c. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. The Silk Flower Artist will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
d. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
e. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
f. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
g. when you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
8. The Silk Flower Artist will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
a. Social media platforms.
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to
Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and
the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and
experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to
customise or update the Website;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with
this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us
to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in"
consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action
when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to
withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
13. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a
contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
14. We may use your Data to show you The Silk Flower Artist adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use
your data to show you The Silk Flower Artist adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer
to the section headed "Cookies" below).
Who we share Data with
15. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. any of our group companies or affiliates - "to ensure the proper administration of your website and business;
b. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers;
c. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party service
providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
d. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party payment providers to process user
payments and refunds;
e. relevant authorities - "to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Keeping Data secure
16. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
17. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or
unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against
fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM
Government and leading businesses.
19. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the period necessary to
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
21. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
22. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/links/data-protection---switzerland.html
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
26. The Silk Flower Artist may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control
of all or part of The Silk Flower Artist. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be
use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services. The Silk Flower Artist has carefully chosen these
Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
30. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
31. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling The Silk Flower Artist to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
32. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
33. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
34. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
37. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
40. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
41. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
01 October 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and The Silk FLower Artist , the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Silk FLower Artist and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Silk FLower Artist and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of The Silk FLower Artist , our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The Silk FLower Artist .
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
9. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
following: https://www.silkflowerartist.com/privacy and https://www.silkflowerartist.com/privacy.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
12. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Silk FLower Artist makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Silk FLower Artist is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
13. Whilst The Silk FLower Artist uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details
and their computers.
14. The Silk FLower Artist accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
15. The Silk FLower Artist reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not
limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or
your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any
of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
17. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Silk FLower Artist accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
19. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
22. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
23. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
24. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
The Silk FLower Artist details
26. The Silk Flower Artist of Rue des gees 1 , La Tour-de-Treme, Suisse, 1635 operates the Website https://www.silkflowerartist.com.
You can contact The Silk Flower Artist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.