This is the final week of the Crash course. We are going to start working on our final project - silk Rose. If you are interested in learning the fundamentals in flower making, join us today! After the Crash Course:
* You’ll understand what kind of silk you can use in flower making,
where to get it and how to prepare it for your flower projects.
* You’ll understand a basic color theory.
* You’ll learn the exact tricks you need to overcome your
color mixing fears
* You will learn and practice working with flower making tools.
* You will make your first silk flower.
Feel free to contact me if you need any further information regarding the Crash course:
Elena-Silk Flower Artist