Hi! I hope you are having a good day : )
I have received a few emails from my subscribers with questions regarding the Crash course for beginners in silk flower making.
Below is a short summary of FAQ:
1. I can't pay for the course - the website doesn't let me. Can I pay with my credit card? or PayPal?
- It was a problem with payment caused by my Internet provider's security system, which changed the code for the Buy button. It has been fixed however if somehow you still cannot pay for the course - let me know, I will manually send you an invoice.
- Yes, you can pay with your credit card or PayPal even if you don't have an account with them.
2. After the Crash course is finished will I still have access to the lessons?
- Yes, you will have access to the information provided in the course.
3. How will the course be organized with the time difference ? Will it be "live"?
- Because of the time difference the course will not be "live". Instead, each week you will receive theory and practical information including your homework.
4. Working full time, would there be the possibility of following the course in replay?
- You will have full access to the course, so you can study and do your homework in your own time.
5. Thank you for this invite and I’m sure it is a “must” for a beginner! Can I attend the next course instead?
- If you want to learn silk flower making from scratch I suggest you start with the Level 1 course. Each course will be unique. At Level 2 we will continue studying flower making based on the information and skills you learned in the Level 1 Crash course.
6.When will the Crash course start?
- To make this course interesting and interactive we need up to 10 students. There are a few places left, so if you are still thinking of attending - do it now:
I hope you now have a clear vision of the Crash course in silk flower making. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Have a wonderful day,
Elena-Silk Flower Artist