I’m delighted to announce the launch of my first complete Guide for Beginners of flower making! I would love to have you with us and make it a success.
This is a pilot online course similar to one-on-one training with a limited number of participants. I'm looking for students who have never made any silk flowers before or who tried making silk flowers but didn't achieve the desired results.
* I will be your personal teacher during the "Crash Course" (four weeks)
* Each student will receive my personalized attention and teaching plan that will enable them to succeed (depending on your progress)
* I will send you video tutorials and practical information (including homework) required to learn silk flower art from scratch.
* You will receive access to a group chat where we will share our progress
* At the end of the course you will be a competent Beginner and will be able to make beautiful silk flowers, understand and apply basic theory of mixing colors, use flower making tools with confidence and much more.
Follow the link to find out more information about the "Crash Course" for Beginners in silk flower making :
Acceptance to the "Crash Course" will happen on a first-come, first-served basis.
See you there